In the consular jurisdiction of the Embassy of Italy in Wellington are active the following honorary consular representatives: Honorary Consul in Auckland, Honorary Consular Agent in Christchurch and Consular correspondents in the Kingdoms of Tonga and Samoa. The Honorary Consular representatives are not employed by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affiars and provide assistance to Italian nationals on a voluntary basis. ROLE OF HONORARY OFFICES IN AUCKLAND, CHRISTCHURCH AND DUNEDIN ASSISTANCE
- to Italian nationals in their contacts with local authorities;
- to Italian tourists or Italian nationals in transit who find themselves in difficult situations requiring intervention to assist in a case of either detainment or arrest.
- The Honorary Consulate in Auckland and the Honorary Consular Agency in Christchurch provide the service to collect the biometric data required for Italian Passport applications. Once the data is collected, it will be sent to the Embassy in Wellington for the issuing of the Passport. This service is not yet available at the Consular Agency in Dunedin. For more information please click here.
ENDORSEMENTS AND LEGALISATIONS
- the authentication of signatures on administrative documents, in cases provided by law;
- authentications and legalisations.
- Reception of: Wills drawn up by Italian nationals on board sea vessels and aircraft; Deeds relating to the opening of estates of Italian nationals or of those who can be called Italian nationals; Issue of conservation deeds, which do not involve the disposition of assets of Italian citizens, in the matter of estates, shipwreck or airplane crash;
- Service of legal papers on Italian nationals resident in the jurisdiction of the honorary consular office;
- Authentication of signatures applied on documents of a private nature
- Notarial deeds;
- Issue of special powers of attorney regarding persons and Italian nationals, in cases provided by law. CONTACTS
|HONORARY CONSULATE OF ITALY AUCKLAND||HONORARY CONSULAR AGENCY CHRISTCHURCH|
|Lindsey Jones Office/Ufficio: 28 Marine Parade, Herne Bay, Auckland, 1011 Tel.+64 (0)27 4715 057 E-MAIL: email@example.com||Arch. Belfiore Bologna Tel. +64 (0) 21 0568161 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org|
CONSULAR CORRESPONDENTS IN THE PACIFIC Consular correspondents in the Kingdom of Tonga and Samoa provide assistance: to Italian nationals in their contacts with local authorities; to Italian tourists or Italian nationals in transit who find themselves in difficult situations requiring intervention to assist in a case of either detainment or arrest. CONTACTS
|Consular correspondent in Samoa||Consular correspondent in Tonga|
|Mr Paul Caffarelli Si’ufaga – Tuasivi- Savaii PO Box 8002, Samoa Tel. +68 -5-53518 / 53686 Fax. +68 – 5- 5353 Email: email@example.com||Ms Daniela Alfonsina Viola Orbassano Vaini Tongatapu Kingdom of Tonga Mob. +676 7737249 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com|