The Italian Ministry of Health has updated the requirments for entering Italy from a list D country:
If you are travelling to Italy after a stay/transit in a List D Country in the previous 14 days you are now required to:
1. You must fill out a digital Passenger Locator Form (or, in case of lack of necessary technology, a self-declaration) and present it to the carrier or any other authorised person, either printed or on your mobile device.
2. You must prove that you have undergone a molecular or antigenic test, carried out by means of a swab, with negative result, in the 72 hours before you arrive.
3. As soon as you enter the national territory, you must inform your Local Health Authority of reference.
4. Once you reach the address indicated in your dPLF, you must self-isolate for five (5) days.
5. You must undergo another molecular or antigenic test, carried out by means of a swab, at the end of the 5-day self-isolation.
For more information please click here.